Hair envy

I would like long hair like this.. please.

I made some progress about six months ago. I had grown out a graduated bob and managed to get shoulder length hair all one length, but then I acquired some layers at the front. I didn't ask for them =/ I cried for a week, maybe 2. Sad but true.
.
I used to get permanent extensions by Great Lengths and they were beautiful.. but at £700 a pop for 4 months that was an expensive habit I couldn't keep.
.
When I heard about this product by Lee Stafford I had to have it. My boss said I have been sucked in by the name. She is right.


The name gives me hope that my shoulder length hair will have a sudden growth spurt and one day I will wake to find I look like this!

OK maybe not...

The label says to use an egg sized amount (I can't see the tub lasting long!) and it should be left on for 5 minutes between shampoo-ing and conditioning. I used it this morning with high hopes and I wasn't disappointed. It made my hair feel silky and strong, and once blow dried it seemed so much thicker and bouncier.

I'm going to use it every time I wash my hair and see if it carries on improving the condition. But thumbs up so far!

Has anyone else bought this?

V xxx
You have read this article miscellaneous with the title Hair envy. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/06/hair-envy.html. Thanks!