Latest buys (on a budget)

Along with the Lee Stafford hair treatment I bought a few more things so here's a quick run down..

17 Shine Control loose powder


I needed a new powder and wanted something cheap and cheerful so I headed to the 17 stand at Boots. I love 17. The quality is really good to say the prices are soo cheap! Plus, because the powder was over £5 I got a freebie! It was sealed so I couldn't pick what I would get inside so I didn't expect much.. 
 I was pleasantly surprised! I got a Lip Glaze in 'Bonjour Monsieur' which as you can see is a light pinky shade and it's lovely! I also got an Eye Dazzle in 'Fancy Free' which I haven't used yet as it's a bit glittery and more suited to a night out. And lastly, I got a Fast Finish Nail Polish in 'Ruby Dazzle'. It doesn't look like much in the bottle but on my nails it is gorge! I will take some piccies soon for my blog.


Barry M Liquid Eyeliner - black


I really wanted to like this but unfortunately..I don't :( The colour seemed watered down and even though I am quite a dab hand at doing liquid liner usually, I found that this made a right mess! It went EVERYWHERE! I am back to my faithful Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack for now.


Mango shower gel - Primark

Eyelash curlers - Primark


This shower gel is lovely! I didn't plan to buy one from Primark but I saw it and I needed a shower gel anyway so thought I'd give it a go! The smell is really strong, which I like, and it lathers up nicely. The eyelash curlers are fairly good, not great, but they will do until I get a decent pair and they were only £1.


Off Your Face - face wipes by Soap & Glory

I LOVE Soap & Glory products. The clever product names are great and even though they seem a bit gimmicky, they really do work! I have been using products from this range for a while and I'd happily buy one of everything if I could (ooh payday is coming up..there's an idea!) These wipes have quite a strong smell but they do a good job of getting my make-up off and they also claim to reduce the size of pores which can only be a good thing!!!

V xxx
You have read this article beauty with the title Latest buys (on a budget). You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/06/latest-buys-on-budget.html. Thanks!