Has the raining stopped yet? I don't notice anymore.


I've noticed a little flurry of new subscribers recently so I just wanted to say a quick "hello"! I hope you are enjoying my little blog so far and I hope not to disappoint!

I love Saturdays and I don't think today is going to disappoint. Plans - start writing a few blog posts, drink copious amounts of tea, buy ingredients for a lemon meringue pie, take Lily and Lola for a long stroll, go for a jog, and chill out with Jonathan. I am currently catching up on Rainbows & Fairydust, loveMaegan, Athene Noctua, and rockstardiaries whilst Jonathan plays Goldeneye on the Wii. He sure does love that game!

What are your plans for today?
You have read this article miscellaneous with the title Has the raining stopped yet? I don't notice anymore.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/01/has-raining-stopped-yet-i-don-notice.html. Thanks!