Meadowhall & hair dye.

I popped to Meadowhall this morning (I say "popped", we were a good 2 hours!) and I picked up some things from The Body Shop - first on my list was a new facial buffer. I love these little things. Perfect for popping a bit of face wash on and scrubbing away. I have had one before and it made a really big difference to the look and feel of my skin.


I spotted this delightful hairbrush which is made with natural bamboo and popped it in my basket. I need a round brush as my hair needs a bit of help to look sleek towards the ends. It was only £6.00 which I thought was quite reasonable.


Finally I got some Vitamin E wipes as, when I use Double Wear foundation, face wash alone doesn't always remove it so I like to use face wipes as well. I have used these ones before and they were nice and gentle on my skin.


The last time I dyed my hair I wasn't overly pleased with the results colour-wise, and it left my hair looking a little bit red which I hated. I have been dying to ('scuse the pun) dye it again ever since but I wanted to wait as I'm pretty sure one of these days my hair is going to fall out. 

I picked up a packet of my faithful Nice n Easy 'Natural Dark Brown' yesterday which I have used a couple of times before - I first bought it as I thought the lady on the front was the prettiest of the brown colours :) The colour is spot on and it leaves my hair feeling silky, plus the tube of conditioner lasts for a few washes, so I think I'll stick to this in future. Plus it's only around £5.00.


Have you had any hair disasters lately?

You have read this article beauty with the title Meadowhall & hair dye.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/01/meadowhall-hair-dye.html. Thanks!