15 random questions.

I spotted this on Erin's blog and thought I'd carry the tag on - please feel free to do it too. I like posts like this - it's a bit of fun and you get to learn more about your fellow bloggers. So here goes..

1) What is your dream job?
I never used to be able to answer this question. I would give a million answers - airline pilot, zoo keeper, writer. I've just never known what I REALLY want to do. I'd love to work from home writing books, or working with animals, but I'm quite content with a job in HR for now.

2) What is your favourite fragrance for Winter?
At the moment I'm wearing Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb most days. It's strong and lasts really well which I like, and it feels appropriate for Winter to me.

3) How do you take your tea/coffee?
I drink tea by the bucket full and I like it very milky with no sugar. I have 1 or 2 coffees a week and I have it very milky with a sprinkle of sugar.

4) What is your most important beauty secret?
My beauty tips are very simple - nothing fancy for this girl. For me personally I make sure I take every scrap of makeup off every night before bed. If I wash my face half heartedly and hop into bed I always get a little visitors on my chin the next day.

5) If you had an all expenses paid vacation, where would you go?
Orlando, Florida. It's my favourite holiday destination. I'd visit every single theme park and pay a visit to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Islands of Adventure as it looks pretty awesome. I'm a big kid at heart really.

6) If a genie popped up in your lap right now and offered you three wishes, what would you ask for?
I would ask for good health for my loved ones, millions of pounds to appear in my bank account and for my hair to grow down to my bum!

7) If you could only have breakfast, lunch, dinner or desert foods for the rest of your life, what would you pick?
Toughie. I'll go for lunch because that would include a sunday roast lunch and I'd happily eat that every day.

8) If you were Hello Kitty what colour hair bow would you wear?
Purple. I want to say pink but that's too predictable!

9) What is your biggest makeup pet peeve?
There's not much that bothers me as I'm no makeup expert, but I don't like it when eyes are completely lined all the way round with black eyeliner. It makes them look so small and silly.

10) If you could wear only one piece of jewellery for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I have so many lovely pieces of jewellery but I particularly love my Juicy Couture watch that I lusted after for 6 months before receiving it for Christmas as a complete surprise one year. It's hard to get a good picture of the real thing so I have found a stock photo to show you. It's so pretty!


11) What one talent do you wish you had?
I'd like to be able to play the piano reeeally well. That would be amazing.

12) Which product will you continue to purchase?
I will always buy foundation. I can take or leave other makeup products but I will always wear foundation every single day. I'm not very confident about my skin and this instantly makes me feel human. I particularly like Estee Lauder Double Wear although it's a real pain taking off at the end of the day. But for coverage and lasting power you just can't beat it.

13) If you could look into the future, would you? And what would you like to know?
Had you asked me this last year I would have said "yes please!" But I'm so happy with the boy and with work and yes I've got a few little problems here and there, but right now I'm happy to go with the flow and let the future unfold however it sees fit!

14) Who is your biggest celebrity crush? Include a picture!
This is very difficult as I don't have one massive boy crush - I just have a few boy shapes who I think are cute. If I HAD to pick then I'd go for Joseph Gordon Levitt as he's so pint sized and was lovely in 500 Days of Summer.


15) What made you start a blog?
I stumbled across a few beauty and fashion blogs and became firm fans of those, and slowly I uncovered the whole community. One day I decided that I'd give it a go myself and the rest is history!
You have read this article tag with the title 15 random questions.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/01/15-random-questions.html. Thanks!