Wavy hair & rollerblades.

Today is Saturday therefore I'm happy as larry. My day today has so far involved eating a big breakfast omelette and drinking 700 cups of tea, doing level two of the 30 Day Shred, and blogging. My afternoon will involve going to Meadowhall, going curling (!), a drink or two, then snuggles with the boyfriend and maybe a film.

In other news, my hair is getting so long! I'm wearing it wavy quite a lot as it is in desperate need of a trim, and I find making it look 'messy on purpose' hides those pesky split ends. I'm on the look out for a reasonably priced, super moisturising, conditioning treatment so if you can think of anything please do let me know in the comments box!

I've had my eyebrows threaded since this picture so I look slightly more human now!

Currently listening to: Eliza Doolittle - Rollerblades

Currently reading: What Katie Does

Currently researching: smoothie recipes

I'm hopefully getting a smoothie maker/blender type contraption soon and I'm definitely going to make Green Monsters and other yummy smoothies to take to work for my breakfast. They attract strange looks but they taste so damn yummy!

What are you up to today?
You have read this article miscellaneous with the title Wavy hair & rollerblades.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/01/wavy-hair-rollerblades.html. Thanks!