The Magician's Nephew. C.S. Lewis.

In my resolutions post I said I would make more time to read in 2011, and 2 weeks in that's exactly what I've done. I may have started off with a children's book with pictures, but what the heck!

I've got the full set of Narnia books complete with my Sister's name in the front. They must be about 20 years old at least. The Magician's Nephew is the first in the series and to ease me back into reading, this became my bedtime read.



I don't remember the story at all from when I was little. It sets the scene for how Narnia was created and how the witch (and the lamp post!) came to be there. It's a nice easy read, perfect for fans of The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe who want to know what happened before that story.

Best of all, it's a book with pictures!

You have read this article miscellaneous with the title The Magician's Nephew. C.S. Lewis.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/01/the-magician-nephew-cs-lewis.html. Thanks!