Monday summary.

It's the first Monday of 2011 and what better way to start the new year than with a Monday summary! I can't promise these will be every Monday like clockwork as I don't have a computer in my little house so I can only blog from my parents house or Jonathan's house at the moment. I'm looking into little netbooks/laptops as my birthday is coming up and I'd love to be able to blog from my house. But we shall see :)

My 5 good things:

1) I have to find a positive in going back to work after 10 days off and it is that I can't wait to get back into a proper routine. Sleep ins, munching on good food and catching up on the telly is all good and well, but I feel sluggish and rubbish! A proper routine should hopefully make me feel better.

2) I spotted some tweets from Kelly yesterday in relation to jogging programmes, and it was just what I needed to get back into jogging again. Thanks for sharing Kelly! I need a bit of structure instead of just heading out with no plan so hopefully this will get me on the right track for Race for Life this year.

3) After 2 months of not feeling 'at one' with my new house due to various boiler problems and such, I have decided to make the best of it. I shall use my £30 Ikea voucher that my Sister got me for Crimbo to get a little bookcase for my mound of books that are still packed up in boxes and a few other bits and bobs.

4) Talking of books, this will give me the chance to give one of my resolutions a whirl and see how many unread books I have in my collection.

5) I had a lovely Christmas break and I am very lucky to have such a wonderful boyfriend who has really looked after me when other things haven't been so great. Thank you.

Some pretty pictures, as always courtesy of www.weheartit.com

 
 
You have read this article 5 good things with the title Monday summary.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/01/monday-summary_3.html. Thanks!