Glorious! skinny soup.

I was browsing the aisles of my local Morrisons last week and came across Glorious! skinny soups which were on offer for 90p a pot! This seemed like a complete bargain so I picked up a few pots... I got New England Butternut Squash and Fragrant Thai Carrot & Lemongrass. I love having soup for lunch at work on a cold day and half of one of these pots is more than enough, with some obligatory bread & butter to dip.

I have tried both flavours, and repurchased more since, and I can honestly say they are yummy! This beats soup from a tin any day and they're low calorie which is good if you're trying to lose weight.

The usual price, after the offer finishes, isn't too bad either so I will definitely be buying some more and checking out the other flavours.

You have read this article diet and exercise with the title Glorious! skinny soup.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/01/glorious-skinny-soup.html. Thanks!