Etsy hammered copper heart bracelet.

For Valentine's Day Jonathan bought me this lovely bracelet from Etsy. Etsy is full of gorgeous, handmade bits and bobs but when I saw this bracelet I instantly loved and NEEDED it!

It's a hammered copper bangle which arrived with lovely packaging and presentation. It works out as £12 in sterling which I think is a really good price for a handmade piece like this. The handmade nature of the bracelet means each one will look slightly different, which I like the idea of. And because it was a present from Jonathan it feels even more special :)

I love scouring the pages of Etsy.. do let me know if you've seen any lovely things there lately!

You have read this article fashion with the title Etsy hammered copper heart bracelet.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/03/etsy-hammered-copper-heart-bracelet.html. Thanks!