Armani Code.

I was recently sent a bottle of Armani Code to review and I have been spritzing it every day since. The perfume is described as follows:

Orange Blossom is the Muse of this creation: a miracle of the nature, the quintessence of femininity. A unique creation reveals this flower's full magic and operates its metamorphosis by the incredibly soft embrace of Madagascar vanilla and a touch of honey. Sambac jasmine, from India, amplifies the radiance and elegance of this celebration of noble materials. An unforgettable fragrance that exudes a mysterious charm.


I absolutely love it - it's one of the nicest perfumes I've ever worn and it has definitely become my new daily scent. It reminds me of Flowerbomb which I wear for special occasions (too expensive to use it too much!) I've had compliments from people at work on the perfume and Jonathan loves it too.

Next time you're in the perfume aisles have a spritz and see what you think!
You have read this article beauty with the title Armani Code.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/03/armani-code.html. Thanks!