Guest post: 5 good things (by Stephanie)

5 good things by Stephanie:

1) The way my boyfriend makes me laugh everyday. I love him with all of my heart, he's my best friend and soulmate.

2) I am going to Cuba for 2 weeks in about 2 weeks! I am soooo excited, plus its our anniversary (6yrs) when we are there. Perfect.

3) Seeing other people singing their heads off whilst driving, as i know, this is what i must look like too.....

4) Seeing my niece and nephew growing up. They are more like a little brother and sister we are that close, seems like they were born yesterday but they are now 12 and 13!

5) My free trip to London in April for a London Comic Con style thing..I get to see my boyfriend be a massive child for the weekend.

Stephanie & Marc - July 2010 @ Madame Tussauds
You have read this article 5 good things with the title Guest post: 5 good things (by Stephanie). You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/03/guest-post-5-good-things-by-stephanie.html. Thanks!