Monday summary.

Hola! Hope you had a good weekend! As it's Monday here are my 5 good things of the moment:

1) Lovely comments. Thank you for your nice comments on my last post - I really enjoyed making the scarf and it's good to get feedback on my hard work :) I've got my first order to make another which is very exciting! If you fancy one drop me a line and I'll see what I can do!

2) Viewing houses. We had a look round 3 houses yesterday and they were all lovely, but one in particular was gorgeous. It was a house with 3 floors and a lovely big back garden. I could see myself living there I really could. We'll have to see what happens...
 
I subsequently spent a while Googling kitchens because I'm obsessed with pretty kitchens.


3) The weather. It's so nice to feel some warm weather on my skin after months of snow and rain! I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts.

4) I got some good news from work last week and I'm chuffed to bits. I feel really positive about my future in the position and it's all very exciting.

5) The ice hockey team my boyfriend supports won the league and if he's happy, I'm happy!

What are your 5 good things this week?
You have read this article 5 good things with the title Monday summary.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/03/monday-summary.html. Thanks!