Guest post: 5 good things (by Fern)

5 good things by Fern:

1) My friends. In times of trouble, which have been plentyful recently, they really show through and show how supportive they can be. I don't know what I'd do without them, they make me so happy :) I suppose the sayings true that even if you can't see the sun, it's always shining somewhere...


 2) Watching The Mighty Boosh. I have watched all three series recently, as I've been ill. I can't get enough of it, defintely the best comedy I've ever seen, but it seems to be like Marmite - you either love it or hate it.


3) Blogging. I love blogging, even though I don't do it as regularly as I'd like to, I really enjoy reading other peoples blogs and commenting and all that good stuff, it's like having a little diary that gets shared with everyone else - this is a good example of that infact!

4) Reading. I love to read, I'm currently delving into the harry potter series and have nearly finished all the books! I'm kind of sad about it because I am really really enjoying them. I wish I had read them all sooner! Next, I think I'm going to read 'The Life of Pi' which is a book about a tiger being trapped on a one-man boat with a boy! Haha!


 5) Lastly, the weather finally seems to be getting nicer and the birds are chirruping outside my window! I love February, mainly because my birthday is coming up!


All photos taken by Fern
You have read this article 5 good things with the title Guest post: 5 good things (by Fern). You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/03/guest-post-5-good-things-by-fern.html. Thanks!