Stuck in the middle.

As you may know I've lost a bit of weight recently and I'm really getting into exercising and eating yummy, healthy food. I'm generally quite happy with my body. I could be fitter and stronger but I'm getting there. I feel good in clothes and I love certain parts of my body. But I have a difficult relationship with my middle. Certain food makes me so bloated that I'm certain I must be expecting. Stomach exercises leave me feeling bulky.

So, I am setting out on my quest for a perfectly flat tummy with a little bit of help from Jillian Michaels, trying to cut down on foods that make me bloated (even though they're the tastiest) and a bit of inspiration in picture form:

You have read this article diet and exercise with the title Stuck in the middle.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/03/stuck-in-middle.html. Thanks!