Fearne Cotton makeup.

Fearne Cotton has bagged herself a makeup range exclusively sold at Boots stores which features a range of nail polishes, eye shadows/pencils, and lip products. The range has recently launched - have you spotted any of her products in store? If not keep on reading for more info!


I have been sent a couple of items from the range and so far I have tried the nail polishes - I was pretty impressed. The colours I received (coral and pink) are very bright and girly, and a couple of coats were enough to give good coverage. There's a good choice of colours in the range, and if you're into bright polishes such as the colours Barry M do then these are definitely worth a look.

I'll do a more in depth review soon but I thought I'd give you a heads up on the range and let you know it's out.

I'd say that the range is ideal for teens as the prices are reasonable and Boots stores are so accessible. They would make good presents too, as everyone knows Fearne and she's a pretty good role model I'd say!
You have read this article beauty with the title Fearne Cotton makeup.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/03/fearne-cotton-makeup.html. Thanks!