Chelsea Girl tunic.

I was browsing the rails of River Island recently when I came across the Chelsea Girl range. The clothes instantly caught my eye as I love anything that looks vintage without the musty moth-ball smell that goes with proper vintage clothing.

I had some gift vouchers burning a hole in my purse and when I spotted this floral tunic I knew it had to be mine. The print is a dark floral with purple and mustard yellow, and it pulls in at the waist which gives it a nice shape without having to add a belt. It's easy to dress up or dress down so I know I'll get lots of wear from it this Spring/Summer.


Chelsea Girl was a high street favourite throughout the 60s, 70s and 80s before evolving into River Island as we all know it today. What's your favourite piece in the vintage-inspired collection?
You have read this article fashion with the title Chelsea Girl tunic.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/05/chelsea-girl-tunic.html. Thanks!