Small Primark spree.

On Saturday I managed to have a real good rummage round Primark, as my friend and I headed there towards the end of the day when the crowds had died down a little. I saw so many nice things which is typical, as whenever I go just after payday when I've got the most money I never see anything nice, and on Saturday I could have easily bought a zillion things. Never mind. I was quite restrained and put a few things back on the way to the till..

Anyway, I was really pleased with the things I picked up and I've already worn the nude shirt and the necklace for a little dinner date with Jonathan which I'll blog about very soon.

The necklace is my favourite thing - the feathers and trinkets are fab and it was a bargain at £2!

Have you picked up any good things from Primark lately?

 Mustard yellow (my favourite colour!) pocket top - £8

Nude floaty blouse - £10

  Feather & charms long necklace - £2

Metallic silver bow pumps - £12
You have read this article fashion with the title Small Primark spree.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/05/small-primark-spree.html. Thanks!