Sarenza online store - Elite & Chocolate Schubar.

Being the thrifty shopper that I am I managed to get another 2 pairs of shoes with my first ambassador voucher from the generous Sarenza people. I would only ruin a shiny expensive pair walking the dogs or something. I tried to pick a pair for every occasion and I couldn't resist getting a pair of work pumps. I live in pumps and for work I live in grey and white colours, so a pair of grey and white Elite pumps called Antonia really caught my eye. 


Elite is synonymous with glamour and the promise of a hectic lifestyle for the nonchalant princesses that we are. Elite models' agency has been shaping our vision of beauty for decades. Elite launched the careers of modern fashion icons such as Claudia Schiffer, Naomi Campbell, Gisele Bundchen and Linda Evangelista. The brand offers the best of Elite style at a high-street price.

You will see the next pair of shoes in my next outfit post - I wore them to dinner with Jonathan last night. I love these Sabato shoes (mine are black but they also come in blue as pictured) from Chocolate Shubar. Sometimes I want to wear heels, as opposed to pumps, to dress an outfit up but I don't want to teeter around in huge heels. The small cone heel on the Sabato shoes is enough to make me feel instantly dressier without hurting my feet or being uncomfortable to walk in.

schu is a young brand born in Singapore in 2005, which offers evening sandals, heels for everyday, ankle boots, Derbys and pumps. Contemporary and accessible, schu footwear is designed for fashionistas who want to look good on a budget.
You have read this article Sarenza with the title Sarenza online store - Elite & Chocolate Schubar.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/05/sarenza-online-store-elite-chocolate.html. Thanks!