I know it seems strange but things they change.

Another bank holiday weekend? Awesome! Today has been a complete lazy day recovering from a few too many glasses of wine last night. Jonathan and his friends had a bbq yesterday and watched the football, so one of his friends girlfriends, Katy, and I headed to Meadowhall for some retail therapy (I got a few nice things from Primark which I'll share with you very soon).

After shopping I made a huge, yummy salad topped with king prawns, with some garlic bread, and cracked open a bottle of wine. Cue some guilty viewing pleasure such as Made in Chelsea and plenty of cake and biscuits and you've got a pretty perfect evening right there!


Today I've mainly been under my "Slanket" (which I kindly let the Pugs share with me) whilst catching up on some blog reading. We also just watched a Liam Neeson film called Unknown which is worth a watch - pretty good storyline and plenty of action!

Tomorrow's plans aren't definite yet but they will involve getting out of bed as early as possible to make the most of the day. Jonathan is taking me to a lovely restaurant in Sheffield tomorrow evening which I'm looking forward to very much.

What have you all been getting up to this weekend?

(Blog post title from a Courteeners song - love them at the moment!)
You have read this article diary with the title I know it seems strange but things they change.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/05/i-know-it-seems-strange-but-things-they.html. Thanks!