Sarenza online store - Eden and Rocket Dog.

As I mentioned here I'm one of Sarenza's ambassadors and when faced with the generous task of selecting some shoes to try out and share on my blog, the pair that instantly caught my eye were some sandals by Eden called Jumanjia (not to be confused with the classic 90s film of a similar name). The feathers and tassels really caught my eye and the £50 price meant I could get another pair(s) with my first ambassador voucher! When it comes to shoes I'm all about price and wearability - I like to have nice shoes and be able to wear them, as opposed to shoes waiting for a special occasion that collect dust.

When the sun makes an appearance I'll pair these sandals with a lovely Summery outfit to share with you.

(By the way, the great thing about Sarenza is the half sizes. I always tend to find a size 7 is too big and a size 6 is too small, so the shoes I selected were all 6.5s. And they fit a treat!)


Eden Shoes was founded in France in 1993. After opening its first boutique in Paris's 15th arrondissement, success ensued and new sales outlets flourished. Urban, trendy and abounding with style, Eden Shoes guarantee good looks without breaking the bank! 

The next brand that caught my eye was Rocket Dog where I picked up a super cute pair of their Clover seaside stripe espadrilles which I know I'll wear a million times over the Summer with skinny jeans or linen trousers, and perhaps on a little holiday if I'm lucky towards the end of the Summer.

 

Behind the Rocket Dog brand are two shoe manufacturers who have been responsible for the design and marketing of labels such as Candies, Esprit and Sam & Libby for forty years. Their dream was to create a young, dynamic shoe and clothing range that would appeal to anyone and everyone who refuses to grow old. 

I'll be back with some outfit snaps featuring these shoes as soon as it stops blimmin' raining!

You have read this article Sarenza with the title Sarenza online store - Eden and Rocket Dog.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/05/sarenza-online-store-eden-and-rocket-dog.html. Thanks!