Mollie Makes: issue 1.

When Rebecca recently blogged about a new magazine called Mollie Makes I knew I had to get a copy. I've always fancied subbing to a crafts magazine but some of the others on the shelves seem to be either too full on (e.g. not for a relative beginner like me) or granny-tastic.

It took me a while to track down a copy - Mollie Makes is hard to find! But it was worth the hunt. Mollie Makes is packed full of knitting and sewing projects (some suitable for beginners, others a little more advanced), links to blogs and craft supply stores, photos of people's homes and vintage finds, and generally just lots of visual goodness.


I'm definitely going to buy issue 2 when it comes out. I like the idea of reading a magazine from the beginning and keeping each issue. Plus now I have a knitting mojo back it's ideal to give me ideas and inspiration for things I can make for myself and as gifts for others.

Have you managed to get your hands on a copy?

You have read this article crafts with the title Mollie Makes: issue 1.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/05/mollie-makes-issue-1.html. Thanks!