Union Jack.

When it comes to home interiors I am obsessed with anything to do with the Union Jack. I picked up this green, grey and white cushion last year from TK Maxx which I utterly love, but I much prefer the traditional red, white and blue colours. I wanted to share a few of my favourite finds with you, and some inspiration from one of my favourite bloggers.

Cushion - as seen here


Print - as seen here

Restored chairs - as seen here

My absolute favourite room arrangement ever is Maegan's games room which incorporates a huge distressed Union Jack print which works perfectly in the room, jazzing up otherwise plain walls.

You have read this article home sweet home with the title Union Jack.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/05/union-jack.html. Thanks!