John Frieda 3 Day Straight.

I was recently sent a bottle of John Frieda Frizz-Ease 3-day straight to test out and review on Lily loves Lola. I should clear up first and foremost that I don't have curly or unruly hair; in fact my hair is naturally very straight and often just needs a bit of help from my straighteners on the ends. Also normally I wash my hair every single day, as my roots tend to get greasy and my hair looks dull. So please bear that in mind when reading my review.

To use this product I wash my hair as normal and then spray it onto the mid lengths and ends of my towel dried hair about 6 or 7 times, and then just a couple of sprays nearer to the roots. I blow dry my hair as normal (which is not really blow drying it at all, just blasting it in two sections until dry).

Then I use my Cloud Nine straighteners and this is where the magic happens. My hair instantly looks sleeker and shinier, and works better than many styling sprays I've used before.

Not only does this make my hair lovely and shiny, but the best bit is that the morning after my hair is still straight and sleek with no greasy roots. Normally if I skip washing my hair for a day I have to tie it up or make it wavy to disguise the fact it looks a bit dodgy. But not with this. I can wear my hair down again and it feels freshly washed and straightened.

3-day straight is £6.99 in Boots, or 2 for £7.50 if you take advantage of the special offer.

I imagine the results on unruly hair would be even more impressive!
You have read this article beauty with the title John Frieda 3 Day Straight.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/05/john-frieda-3-day-straight.html. Thanks!