New in & free shipping code - Lily loves Lola bracelets.

I added a few new bracelets to my shop this week which I thought I would share with you. I also have a discount code for free shipping on bracelets when you spend over £7.00 so keep reading for that. It's only valid for today so you must get an order in before midnight tonight!

My bracelets can be tied to suit the size of your wrist and the excess cotton can easily be snipped off. There's nothing worse than a bracelet that is too big and falls off (I have quite small wrists and find it hard to wear most bracelets). Or if you'd like to be able to remove them for the shower, etc, there is enough cotton to tie a bow.

The newest charms are tiny silver crosses, tiny silver stars, silver handbags, and blue evil eye beads.


As always you can choose from red, black or turquoise cotton (and pink will be available very soon).

Just enter PUGSNOTDRUGS in the checkout and then click on 'update total' to receive free shipping on bracelets when you spend over £7.00. Happy shopping!
You have read this article Lily loves Lola on Etsy and Bigcartel with the title New in & free shipping code - Lily loves Lola bracelets.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/09/new-in-free-shipping-code-lily-loves.html. Thanks!