Trinket Box handmade jewellery.

Trinket Box Jewellery is run by Sophie, a fellow blogger who is very talented and makes wonderful jewellery. Her blog is a great read so you should definitely go and have a nosy if you can. I'm going to try my hand at the peanut butter oreo cheesecakes from her latest post *drools!*

Sophie kindly sent me a few pieces of jewellery to launch her transition from Folksy to Big Cartel and in this blog post I'm going to share a few photos with you guys. I have some special occasions coming up which will be a perfect opportunity to wear these pieces so I will share those photos with you very soon, and give you chance to see what they look like 'on'.

I'm confident you will love them as much as I do. I'm already thinking about going back for more as I've got my eye on one or two things.


Sophie put so much thought into the wrapping and I could tell that she had gone to a lot of effort to make sure I was happy. And happy I was indeed when I opened the little jiffy bag.

I love copper and turquoise so I'm absolutely in love with the earrings I received. The earrings were made using pure copper wire (Sophie made the headpins) and the small beads are Pyrite (semi-precious). The large sea green beads are ceramic. The ear wires are also copper.


The other piece I received is this beautiful heart pendant. The heart was made from art clay silver, a precious metal clay which when fired becomes 99.9% pure silver. It has a lace texture, and Sophie applied a patina to enhance the lovely texture. The heart is strung onto a sterling silver chain.


Finally, my very own personalised bow was also handcrafted from art clay silver, and also has a lace texture. I may attach this to some waxed cotton to make a little bracelet like the ones I sell in my shop, or I could put it on a chain. Either way I love it :)


I hope you will visit Trinket Box Jewellery to have a browse. I think it's really important to support sellers such as Sophie, and the array of wonderful people on Etsy, who lovingly handmake jewellery and other bits and bobs.

Sophie is offering readers of my blog 20% discount until the end of September. Just use the code LILYLOVESLOLA20 at the checkout to redeem the discount. Happy shopping! And if anyone wants to pick me up the hot pink quartz pendant I'd love you forever ;)
You have read this article share the love with the title Trinket Box handmade jewellery.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/09/trinket-box-handmade-jewellery.html. Thanks!