Bijoux Dolly jewellery.

Two words that sum up Bijoux Dolly perfectly are bespoke and affordable. The start-up, run by fashion journalism student Katie, has grown from a small hobby into a growing success. Going into her final year Katie intends to extend her range of popular jewellery. She offers beautifully handcrafted pieces including necklaces and bracelets.

Katie describes Bijoux Dolly as "vintage inspired, affordable, unique". Bijoux Dolly offers jewellery beyond the usual high street offerings. Some items are one of a kind made from vintage and recycled jewellery. The individual pieces make a wonderful addition to any jewellery collection.

Katie kindly asked if I'd like to pick an item to review. I opted for the 'leaf and pearl' bracelet which I requested to be made shorter to suit my wrist. Katie will happily resize bracelets for you to ensure they fit perfectly.


My bracelet arrived quickly and wrapped up well, and I couldn't wait to wear it. It is such a dainty piece and suits my small wrists. I normally avoid bracelets because I find they're usually too big or too bulky and they get in the way when I'm at work typing all day. However the 'leaf and pearl' bracelet is so dainty and fits perfectly.


Katie also offers personalised pieces by request so if you want something specific drop her a line.

The 'owl and the pearl' is also adorable, as are the hair bows especially the aztec printed one. Happy browsing and do let me know which items you like!
You have read this article share the love with the title Bijoux Dolly jewellery.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/09/bijoux-dolly-jewellery.html. Thanks!