New in!

This post is just a quick update to let you know what's new in my shop. I have added a few things lately plus I'm continuously playing around with new ideas and making new pieces. Christmas is coming up and I am hoping to make lots of handmade presents this year, along with lots of new additions to my shop. Not all of you will follow me on Twitter where I tend to say when I've added something so here goes:

Eiffel Tower charm earrings with a hot pink bead. The shop currently shows these as 'sold out' as I have already sold the ready-made pairs but I can make these to order if you so wish. Just email me:- lilyloveslola at yahoo.com and I will obtain the supplies to make them for you.


Triple wire bracelet with a mix of large and small silver and purple beads. Measures approximately 19cm in length from one end to the other. Very pretty. I can make this style of bracelet to order if you would like a certain colour or style of bead. Just drop me an email!
 

Silver heart charm on your choice of waxed cotton:- red, black, turquoise or pink. Looks particularly nice on red and pink. Just select your colour preference before adding to your basket.


Eiffel Tower charm earrings with a baby pink heart bead. The shop currently shows these as 'sold out' as I have already sold the ready-made pairs but I can make these to order if you so wish. Just email me:- lilyloveslola at yahoo.com and I will obtain the supplies to make them for you.


Elasticated bracelet with a mix of purple and silver beads. Handmade by my lovely friend, Katy. Can be purchased through my store or directly from Katy and again, she can make a variation of her designs if you have something specific in mind.


Triple wire bracelet with a mix of large and small silver and blue beads. Measures approximately 18cm in length from one end to the other. Very pretty. Again I can make this style of bracelet to order if you would like a certain colour or style of bead. 


Silver chain necklace with a mixture of pink and purple beads. Length from the clasp to where the beads start to drop is 32cm so it's nice and long.


Wire hoop earrings with black, cream and turquoise beads. Can be custom made in any size or with any colour or shape of bead. Just drop me a line to discuss.


Thanks for looking! x
You have read this article Lily loves Lola on Etsy and Bigcartel with the title New in!. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/09/new-in.html. Thanks!