Vivienne Westwood for Melissa shoes.

When I spotted these Vivienne Westwood for Melissa pumps on Sarenza I knew they would be my next choice with my ambassador voucher. They are very me. I love pumps and I have wanted a pair of Vivienne Westwood/Melissa pumps since I spotted some on a girl a few months ago and fell in love with them.



Vivienne Westwood pumps c/o Sarenza

Not only are they the nicest smelling shoes ever (honestly, they smell amazing!) they fit like an absolute dream. They are not uncomfortable in any way which is surprising, as looking at them you would think they would rub due to the material. They fit my feet like a glove! I love them :)

The colour is perfect and goes with pretty much any outfit. I have worn the pumps a couple of times and both times I received lots of compliments on them. I must admit I'm scared of getting scuffs or scratches on them but so far any marks have just wiped right off so hopefully they will stay looking pristine for a while to come.



The Melissa brand is the darling of the design world. Their shoes, which are made entirely of recycled plastic are hypoallergenic and have no odour, have won over the world of fashion, the ecologically minded, and some of the biggest celebrities in the world. The infinitely pliable plastic of Melissa shoes has been remodelled by a crowd of creative visionaries, from Zaha Hadid to Vivienne Westwood, from Karim Rashid to John Paul Gaultier. The Melissa brand celebrated its 30th birthday in 2009, but it is far from ready to rest on its laurels.
You have read this article Sarenza with the title Vivienne Westwood for Melissa shoes.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/09/vivienne-westwood-for-melissa-shoes.html. Thanks!