Get the look: Zooey Deschanel in New Girl.

It's no secret that I love Zooey Deschanel (along with the rest of the population) and I really like her new show, New Girl. Her character, Jess, wears some great clothes albeit a tad short! I particularly like the cream blouse and blue polka dot combo below and don't get me started on how much I love Zooey Deschanel's hair. I definitely wasn't blessed with volume of any description in my hair.

I'm no stylist but I have put together a few things that I like/want to buy inspired by Jess and her wardrobe. This was pretty easy for me as Jess has the ideal style in my eyes; cute prints, short skirts and shorts, printed dresses, pumps, and geeky glasses. I threw a few peter pan collars in for good measure too as I can't resist them myself.


I'm particularly in love with the star print blouse with its double peter pan collar *sigh* and the double collar Dahlia dress with gold buttons which is currently in the sale for £34.50.

I hope you like the things I have picked out. If you've been inspired by Jess and her style let me know what you've picked up!


ASOS mini skirts - red, black, cream.
You have read this article fashion / style inspiration with the title Get the look: Zooey Deschanel in New Girl.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2012/01/get-look-zooey-deschanel-in-new-girl.html. Thanks!