Sunday summary.

I woke up yesterday morning feeling great and ready for a relaxing weekend. Then all of a sudden I started to feel poorly and it hit me like a sledgehammer. I have been feeling gradually worse ever since which has turned me into a sulky, snivelling mess.

We did keep our dinner plans for last night though and went for tapas at Cubana in Sheffield as it is the first time we've managed to get a booking due to its popularity. Feeling poorly aside we had a lovely evening and the food was absolutely fantastic. Definitely recommend this place if you're ever in this neck of the woods.

Lily and Lola have been looking after me and we have had numerous naps together. Aren't they cute. They always know when I'm feeling down in the dumps and come to my rescue.


I added lots of new charms to my shop yesterday including a tiny gold star, a silver strawberry, a silver apple, and some new sets which work out cheaper than buying each bracelet individually (and saves on the additional P&P too). It's not often I wear jewellery but I love the little gold star and made one for myself yesterday.


I hope you've all had a good weekend. I'm off to watch Dancing on Ice, do some knitting and feel sorry for myself!
You have read this article miscellaneous with the title Sunday summary.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2012/01/sunday-summary.html. Thanks!