The Artist.

I went to see The Artist at the cinema yesterday with Jonathan. We saw the trailer a few weeks ago when we watched Hugo and I instantly said "we have to go see that!" I was immediately intrigued and excited to see something so different, and I love the 1920s so I knew it would be a visual treat!

Don't be put off by the fact this is a silent movie. You soon forget as the storyline and characters are so captivating. The two main characters are wonderful and really made me feel like I was watching a film straight out of the 20s. It made me laugh lots (and cry quite a bit too), the soundtrack is superb and even Jonathan enjoyed it although he probably hates to admit it.

Go see it!

You have read this article TV and film with the title The Artist.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2012/01/the-artist.html. Thanks!