An amazing blogger contest (& I need your help!)

First of all I want to mention a competition that Sarenza are currently running, the full details of which can be found on their blog.  If you're a blogger and you like shoes (and let's face it, who doesn't!) go have a read through the details and get your entry in. You could be their next ambassador! You've got until 5pm on the 27th January to submit your entry and if you do decide to have a go, please send me the link! I'd love to have a read.

I can honestly say being an ambassador for Sarenza is a true privilege and they are really wonderful to work with. So there's nothing to lose, give it a go!

I decided to step away from the pumps and try something new with my last Sarenza voucher so I browsed the boots for hours on end looking for the perfect pair. The only boots I tend to wear are my beloved Uggs but when I saw the Texas boots by Blowfish I loved them.

They're completely not 'me' at all but I really, really like them. They're slightly tough looking (like I said, not me at all!) but they have an added bit of pretty in the gold buckle detail.

Here's where you come in. I have no idea what to wear them with, and you all know a lot more about clothes than I do. What would you team them with?

Blowfish boots c/o Sarenza

From its headquarters in Malibu, California, Blowfish relays all the trends from the big capital cities. The brand was created in 2006 by the same team who were behind the scenes in labels like Esprit, Sam & Libby, Rocket Dog, Aerosol. Always in perfect harmony with the expectations of the international market, these excellent designers were riding high from the start. Their brand is very diverse, fun and innovative and confidently mixes styles of the season.
You have read this article Sarenza with the title An amazing blogger contest (& I need your help!). You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2012/01/an-amazing-blogger-contest-i-need-your.html. Thanks!