Presents from the USA.

For a few months now Alexandra and I have been swapping parcels, where we have been sharing letters, sweets, beauty products and trinkets from our countries. It has been brilliant receiving boxes of goodies through the post and I thought I would share one of my recent boxes with you.

 

Not only did I get a big bag of Cinnamon Bun marshmallows (yum!) but I got a whole host of other sweets too (I loved the toffee especially!). Alexandra also sent a makeup bag stuffed full of things including a Sephora lipgloss which I have worn so many times already - it's the perfect nude lipgloss.

Thank you Alexandra! I look forward to many more letters and parcels in the future.
You have read this article miscellaneous with the title Presents from the USA.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2012/01/presents-from-usa.html. Thanks!