Miel Makes.

Yvonne, the lovely owner of Jam Jar Beads in Sheffield, has been adding lots of things to her store Miel Makes recently. I spotted this wonderful foldover pouch which I thought would be great for storing some of my threads and needles, but most of all I thought it was incredibly pretty, so I made a purchase!


I'm all for supporting independent crafty folk, and I'm certainly not disappointed with my purchase. It's well made and the fabric is lovely. I really envy those who can make items out of fabric and can sew so neatly. I would love to learn how to make some simple fabric items and perhaps how to use a sewing machine (says the girl who did A-level Textiles, but it's so easily forgotten! Well it was 8 years ago.....)

I will be keeping my eye on Miel Makes and perhaps making another purchase in the future. I know a lot of you who read my blog also like to support fellow crafters so I hope you pop along for a look!

You have read this article crafts / share the love with the title Miel Makes.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2012/01/miel-makes.html. Thanks!