New in! (& a 15% off discount code)

Now that I have recovered from the manic December rush I have been able to order new charms, update my shop and set up a discount code for you which you can use from now until the end of this weekend. All you have to do is enter LILYLOVESLOLA15 to get 15% off your entire order (I ship Worldwide too!)


I have added several sets to the shop so now you can buy a set of 3 saving you £1 compared to buying each bracelet individually, plus you save on postage too! "The popular ones" set has proved... popular. You all seem to love those 3 charms and I can't blame you. The tiny wishbone is very cute indeed.


I have also added gold charms as I personally prefer gold to silver. Choose from a gold peace sign, adorable gold buddha or a tiny gold star. I'm very excited about the new gold arrivals that are winging their way to me, I just wish the postman would hurry up!


Hopefully over the next couple of weeks I will be able to add my new charms, different types of thread and also friendship bracelets with clasps so you don't have to worry about tying a knot or a bow. The dark nights mean I have to wait for the weekends to take photos and even them I'm pretty rubbish, but hooray - the evenings are starting to get lighter so I won't have to worry about that for much longer.

I'm also looking for bloggers willing to do a review or perhaps include some of my items in a giveaway so if you fit the bill let me know in the comments. Thanks and happy shopping!

You have read this article Lily loves Lola on Etsy and Bigcartel with the title New in! (& a 15% off discount code). You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2012/01/new-in-15-off-discount-code.html. Thanks!