Shopping.

I don't often take part in sale shopping as it's far too stressful and I hate seeing things that I have bought reduced by a significant amount. But I really rate Dorothy Perkins for their sale. Whenever I visit a DP store during sale time things seem to stay fairly neat and tidy (take note River Island!) and there are always really nice things left in my size. 

At DP's I also really like the sizing as it's consistent and I can shop online without worrying about which size to buy.

I recently bought a few things (all in the sale) and thought I'd share some of them with you. My only bugbear with this order is that they emailed me to say my order had been dispatched late and then when my order did arrive the invoice said some items had been cancelled (I assume they were out of stock) but this was the first I had heard of it! Some of the cancelled items were presents, so I was a little bit annoyed. But anywhoo, here's what I did receive:


L: Cobalt blue bow dress
R: Navy/cream dress (I already have the same style of dress in a stone colour and I love it so I had to snap up the blue version with its discount)

L: Grey and white cardigan
R: Boyfriend jeans

I wore the cardigan to work on "dress down" Friday last week and had about 3 or 4 compliments on it before 9am! So that can only be a good sign. Plus it was only £15 which is incredibly cheap for such a thick, long, cosy cardi.

I like wearing dresses and tights for work as they're so much more comfortable than trousers and a shirt, and I try to mix up my work wardrobe a little bit. I find it hard to find dresses that look smart but I think the navy/cream dress is perfect (for my work environment anyway). 

What have you bought online lately? Bought anything from the DP sale?
You have read this article fashion with the title Shopping.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2012/01/shopping.html. Thanks!