New in!

First of all I wanted to say a big thank you to those of you who bought something from my shop this year. It has done better than I ever imagined and I'm so pleased that you like my jewellery. It will continue to grow in 2012 - I have lots of ideas of things to make but the hard bit is finding the time to make everything. Perhaps I should give up the day job in order to spend more time making things.. now there's an idea!


Last week I added some new charms - Hello Kitty, a star (slightly bigger than the tiny star I have stocked for a while) and an ever so tiny wing charm. I hope you like them. I personally think the Hello Kitty is adorable and would look great as a set with the cupcake and horseshoe on pink and lilac cotton. I may add some sets very soon, to make buying buy then one bracelet slightly cheaper for you.

Also if you guys have any suggestions for charms then please let me know below. I'm on the look out for some nice bronze and gold charms, but gold ones seem to be like... well, gold dust!

Once again, thanks to anyone who has bought something from me. To those of you who haven't, I hope to see you very soon!
You have read this article Lily loves Lola on Etsy and Bigcartel with the title New in!. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2012/01/new-in.html. Thanks!