paper and chain.

I was having a blog catch up last night and whilst over at Noir Nouvelle I read Lauren's post about paper and chain, a jewellery store run by Naomi and Ismay who make absolutely stunning bracelets, rings and necklaces.

For a while now I have been looking for a silver ring that I can wear all the time which is simple but pretty, and I think I may have found it! I instantly loved the Vega ring in silver (top photos) when I spotted it but I think it looks equally as good stacked up with a bronze ring of the same style.


I also really like the Hex Bar necklace from the Catena range (bottom photos). I haven't seen anything remotely similar in the shops and at £18.00 it is a steal.

My birthday is approaching so a couple of paper and chain pieces may make an appearance on my list!

Which pieces do you like?
You have read this article share the love with the title paper and chain.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2012/01/paper-and-chain.html. Thanks!