Beauty buys of the week.. part 3 - the rest!

To finish off the reviews on the products I bought last week I'm going to quickly run through the remaining 3 items. You can read the previous reviews here and here.


Natural Collection Lash build mascara in black
I needed to pick up a cheap mascara to use once my Benefit Bad Gal has run out, so I headed to Boots to browse at some of the cheaper brands. I haven't bought anything from Natural Collection since I was about 14 but looking at the stand I was impressed with the eye shadow colours and the prices - so cheap! This mascara cost me £1.95 and there was an offer for 3 products for £5.

This mascara isn't a contender for any of the bigger names out there, but it is good. I am actually quite impressed with it as I didn't have high hopes for it!

My eyelashes are none existant but just one coat transforms them. When I apply a couple of coats and apply some Bad Gal over the top they look great!



Sally Hansen 'Teflon Tuff'
Once again Home Bargains has come up trumps and I picked this up for 99p. It's a really good top coat which is meant to be applied over wet polish to set it. And it's really good, it does the trick. For 99p it's a great buy!

E.L.F. brushes (bought from http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/ for £1.50 each)
 - Total Face brush 
- Blushing, Bronzing & Blending brush  
- Foundation brush  
- Eye Shadow brush

I'm no makeup expert and some of you more serious makeup peeps might not like these brushes but they are great for what I need them for. The total face brush is fab! Really big and great for applying my powder. The foundation brush is good although I do prefer applying my foundation with my fingers but on the days where I want a lighter look/feel this brush is great. My least favourite is probably the blushing,bronzing,blending brush. It feels slightly bristly and I'm not quite sure what to do with it to be honest! I prefer applying my blush with the total face brush.

The brushes were all £1.50 and delivery was cheap. I ordered at lunchtime and my order arrived the very next day! Very impressive service! I would definitely order from e.l.f again.
You have read this article beauty with the title Beauty buys of the week.. part 3 - the rest!. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/08/beauty-buys-of-week-part-3-rest.html. Thanks!