Nails inc - Jermyn Street

My freebie nail polish from Nails inc FINALLY arrived (better late than never ay!) and the postie left it hanging out of my postbox so I'm lucky it was still there when I got home! (*rant*)

It's my new fave! I love the colour. It is so different to all my other nail polishes which are a variation of a theme.. red, bubblegum pink, hot pink, coral, etc.

It's definitely a colour I can wear for work and not look too silly or unprofessional.

Tha photo above shows it with just one coat and it looks pretty good.

I definitely wouldn't buy any Nails inc polishes at full price as they are just too expensive. But this will take pride of place as my new favourite :)

xxx
You have read this article beauty with the title Nails inc - Jermyn Street. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/08/nails-inc-jermyn-street.html. Thanks!