Soft Hands, Kind Heart

As you guys know some of us went to a bloggers event for The Body Shop and we all got a lovely goodie bag to take home! I was instantly pleased to receive a tube of Soft Hands Kind Heart hand cream as we had been given a tube to pass round and test, and I loved it! I would have definitely bought a tube but now I don't have to until this one runs out!

The hand cream is £5.00 but £3.45 from every tube goes to ECPAT, who work to stop the trafficking and sexual exploitation of children and young people - in the UK and around the world. You can have a look at the ECPAT website here.
It smells gorgeous, is non-greasy and sinks in a treat. I will definitely repurchase this. Plus it is such a good cause!

For more information check out the page on The Body Shop website here.

Thanks to Natalie for the top picture which I pinched :)

xxx
You have read this article beauty with the title Soft Hands, Kind Heart. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/08/soft-hands-kind-heart.html. Thanks!