What I'm using right now..

I was tagged by Hele to do this tag, and in return I will tag a couple of people at the bottom.

Shampoo - Clynol I.D. Care - colour care shampoo

Conditioner - Clynol I.D. Care - colour care conditioner

Styling products - Tigi S Factor Moisture Serum and TreSemme 24 Hour Body Root Boosting Spray

Shower gel - Palmolives Naturals shower milk 'calming'

Body moisturiser - Usually none, or occasionally Anatomicals

Deodorant - Right Guard, and it is hopeless! White marks everywhere!

Fake tan - Fake Bake original lotion

Cleanser - The Body Shop seaweed cleanser

Toner - The Body Shop seaweed toner

Exfoliator - Garnier Pure Active blackhead clearing scrub

Primer - None

Foundation brush - E.L.F.

Concealer - Eyeko Touch Up & Go or Benefit Boi-ing

Powder - 17 loose powder used with E.L.F. face brush

Blusher - Benefit Thrrrob.

Bronzer - A cheapo 17 one. I reeally want to invest in a better one though. Suggestions welcome!

Highlighter - None

Eyeshadow base - None

Eyeshadows - At the moment mainly colours from my 2 Sleek palettes: Safari and Curious which you can check out here and here. I love these palettes, they are so handy, the colours are gorgeous and they are cheap as chips!

Eyeliner - MAC Fluidline in black

Curler - Usually none but I have got a Pout one and a Primark one in my makeup bag. Both quite good.

Mascara - Either Benefit Bad Gal or Natural Collection

Lipstick - I'm currently trying out some of the paler Body Shop lipsticks from the event last week.

Lipgloss - Benefit - Her Glossiness in 'Life on the A List'

Nail colour - Nails inc - Jermyn Street which you can check out here!

I tag:

Kelly @ Kelanjo19
Cat @ Reaching For The Stars
Carlinn @ Superficial Girls
Carla @ Girl With The Golden Touch

xxx
You have read this article tag with the title What I'm using right now... You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/08/what-i-using-right-now.html. Thanks!