This weeks clothes purchases

I have been a bit naughty this week. As well as my new sunglasses I have bought a few new items, mainly for my new job as I want to look smart on my 1st day :)

I spotted this Barbara Hulanicki top whilst walking past the sale rail in Topshop and it caught my eye because I recently saw Zoella wearing it and thought it was lovely. It was only £15 which is a bargain considering it is such a gorgeous print and lovely material too.

I also got a lovely long cardigan from H&M which I haven't photographed due to constantly wearing it since buying it :) It was £14.99 which is a fairly good price as it's quite good quality. It's hand wash only though. Grr, annoying.

I don't normally buy sale items but I have bought something else from the sale, this time a smart skirt from River Island which was reduced to £12. I thought it would look nice to wear at my new job. It is grey and plain, but there is some ruching which adds a nice detail to it. I thought it would look nice with a white shirt tucked in.

I have wanted a blazer for ages and I saw this one in Miss Selfridge a few weeks ago. Today I had a hunt round Leeds and tried a few places but this Miss S one is the best fit and the one I liked the best. It was £45.

I will be able to wear it for work and with skinny jeans too so hopefully I will get lots of wear out of it.

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend so far? Today after shopping my boyfriend treated me to lunch at Wagamama and I had a delicious chicken noodle soup. I gave the chopsticks a go but in the end gave in and asked for a fork because I was starving and wanted to shovel it in! :)

We got absolutely soaked today. It was raining cats and dogs! How is the weather where you are today? I'm absolutely sick of the rain, it is non stop!

We have played the lottery tonight for the first time in absolutely ages. Fingers crossed! If we win the jackpot I will buy all my followers a drink!

Tomorrow I'm looking forward to having Sunday roast at my mum and dads house :) And on Sunday night I will be a bag of nerves ready to start work on Monday morning. 8.30am start, jeez!

Lots of love, xxx
You have read this article fashion with the title This weeks clothes purchases. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/08/this-weeks-clothes-purchases.html. Thanks!