In & Out

In

KitKat Chunky Caramel. The reason I am not losing any weight at the moment!

Jeggings. I think they look really nice on people but can I find a pair to fit me properly..? No! But the search will continue!

Going to visit my sister in Gibralter soon. She is living over there for a while and it will be nice to catch up, oh and catch some rays!

Scrubs. I have watched it back to back all day on Paramount Comedy. I love Bank Holidays!


Out

Having no motivation to exercise or eat food that is good for me. Today I paid a visit to the Colonel and had a Big Daddy meal. Oh the shame!!!!! I am starting fresh tomorrow with a whole new attitude.

xxx

P.S. Sarah at Macalicious is having a contest. Click here to check it out! :)
You have read this article in/out with the title In & Out. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/08/in-out.html. Thanks!