Obsessions tag

Hi guys,

I am trying not to get bigheaded but I have been nominated for so many lovely tags/awards lately that I have had trouble keeping up! "Thanks" to everyone who thinks of me on their list of favourites, it really means a lot. And if I don't mention it on my blog it's because I genuinely forget or I don't make a note to do it. Feel free to remind me!! :)

Monika at Rocaille and Carlinn at Superficial Girls both nominated me for this award so I'm going to pass it on!

The rules with this award are:
1) List 5 current obsessions
2) Pass the award on to 5 fabulous blogs
3) Mention the person who tagged you and post their blog link
4) Post links to the 5 winners and let them know!

My 5 current obsessions are:

1) My blog/Twitter/You Tube/Blog tv. I am a total internet whore at the moment!

2) Come Dine With Me. I love this programe! I love the narrator, the bitchiness and seeing all the yummy food.

3) My course. I didn't want to say too much on this until I knew whether I liked it or not, but I'm rubbish at keeping quiet. I'm a Beauty Therapy student! I started at college yesterday and the course will last until next February (it's every Saturday). The first day went well and I'm excited at learning a completely new subject!

4) Nail polish. I have started getting the urge to paint my nails all the time, which isn't good news because I will have to remove it every Saturday from now on for college! Doh!

5) Trying to look my age. The people at my new job seem to think I'm between the 17 to 19 mark. I'm TWENTY FOUR! Do I really look so young???

I nominate 5 fabulous blogs that I have not nominated before:

A Fashionable Affair
Lipgloss86
TalluluhBella
Shopaholic
Shangri-La

xxx
You have read this article tag with the title Obsessions tag. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/08/obsessions-tag.html. Thanks!