Beauty buys of the week - part 2.. Lush 'Lemony Flutter'


When I asked for some cuticle oil/butter recommendations on Twitter, 'Lemony Flutter' by Lush made the most appearances! So, off I went to Lush in Leeds to grab this little beauty and also have a nosy round the newly refurbished shop (which looks great!)

Firstly, there is a lot of product for the price. A little bit goes a long long way so it will last me ages.

I have been applying this like crazy. I can't get enough of the stuff! After a week of applying this to my cuticles, nails and hands several times a day there has been a noticeable improvement in the appearance of my cuticles. They were dry and slightly tatty looking before, not any more! No more tatty bits!

I recommend this if you're looking for a cuticle butter. It's a really cheap product that has worked for me in a short space of time. I will continue to use it daily, and I have started to use it on my toes too!

I personally love the smell. My boyfriend hates it. It gives him a headache apparently! So that is something to bear in mind. It is a very strong smell, very strong indeed, but I prefer that to something odourless.

I would give this 4.5 out of 5. It loses half a mark for making my boyfriend feel queasy! :)
You have read this article beauty with the title Beauty buys of the week - part 2.. Lush 'Lemony Flutter'. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/08/beauty-buys-of-week-part-2-lush-flutter.html. Thanks!