I think you are an awesome girl...

I was tagged by Claire Eloise for this award, thank you! If you haven't seen her blog already you can check it out here.

I have to give you all 10 facts about me and nominate 10 lovely blogs!

1. I have no tattoos but I LOVE Kat Von D and often wish I could cover myself in tattoos and look as fabulous as her. But I would worry that one day I'd wake up and not want them anymore..

2. I can't stand the look or feel of mushrooms.

3. I still have a nightie that I got when I was 11. It's from Tammy Girl and I can't bear to throw it away. I wear it occasionally and am amazed it still fits me!

4. I'm addicted to tea and drink it constantly. I'm drinking a cup right now :)

5. When I was little I played guitar, played percussion, was in the school choir, did ballet, tap, and went to Brownies. My life seems so boring now in comparison!

6. I am trying to learn how to knit again. I would like to knit dog jumpers :)

7. I would like 2 children; a boy and a girl, and I have some names picked out which are all quite unusual.

8. I don't have much luck with mobile phones. I am always dropping them on the floor and down the toilet and such..

9. I have not seen my natural hair colour in a long long time.

10. I get bored easily. See fact number 5. I tend to start a lot of things and give up at the first hurdle.

I am going to tag 10 great blogs that I haven't tagged before:


xxx
You have read this article tag with the title I think you are an awesome girl.... You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/08/i-think-you-are-awesome-girl.html. Thanks!