You asked & I'm telling!

On this post here I asked you guys to throw some questions at me and you did! So here are the answers!

If you could take anyone (living/dead, famous/friend) shopping for the day, who would you take and why?
I would take Nicole Richie. I used to be obsessed with her and she has fabulous style so she would be great for picking out clothes for me! Plus, she is rich and would have sympathy on my pathetic bank balance and treat me to something :)

I bought these sunglasses after I saw this pic!

If you had to spend a week wearing only 2 items of make-up..what would they be?
Foundation, definitely! I feel so ugly and bare without a base. And probably mascara because my eyelashes are so pants it's not even funny!

What nationality are you?
British

How old are you?
24 years old

How would you describe your style?
Casual. I don't really have a niche that I fit into. I dress really smart for work. I love skinny jeans with floaty tops. I like leggings with a tunic/top over. I also like sweats and wear a lot of Victoria's Secret Pink and Juicy Couture, kind of like Ashley Tisdale. I actually really like her style. She has a good balance of casual and dressy. I am probably quite similar to her in style apart from the obvious difference that I don't have designer stuff!
How you came across YT and beauty blogs?
The first blog I started to follow regularly was Frassy. At my old job I had a lot of spare time on my hands so I would browse the net and look at blogs. Then I discovered the beauty bloggers and was mainly inspired by Hele to start my own!

Are you a natural blondie?
No :) My natural hair colour is dark brown.

How did you and your boyfriend meet?
Last March he started to work at the architecture practice I worked at but we didn't really talk to each other and take much notice of each other until the June. We got chatting on Facebook and some nights we would stay up till 3am chatting but then ignore each other at work! lol. One day he asked me out, so we went to York for a day out which turned into having dinner in the evening which turned into a night out round Leeds! A great 1st date!

3 days later half the company we worked for were made redundant, including us!

Who are your style icons?
Mainly Nicole Richie, Ashley Tisdale and Alexa Chung.

What is your all-time favourite film?
The Notebook! :)

Which film/book/song etc has really truly changed your life, if any?
Tough question Lil! Lots of films have affected me and made me think! Most recently 'Changeling'. I watched it and was like 'wowww, that really happened!' and it was so terrible :(

Is it hard work having 3 dogs?
Sometimes, when they are being naughty. But I am used to animals, I grew up surrounded by cats and dogs and guinea pigs so it is pretty normal to have 3 dogs.

Do you both work and leave them at home during the day?
No we don't. My boyfriend is at uni full time but with it being architecture he mainly works from our home. I work through the day and his job is evenings so the dogs are never left for more than an hour or 2.

How are your teeth so white?! Do you have any secret product that you use on them...I'm jealous!
Why thank you! I'm afraid to say I don't use anything special on them and never have! I brush them twice a day with regular toothpaste and floss every now and then. I guess I'm just lucky!

Ker-chingggg!

What are your 3 essential make-up products?
Foundation, mascara and bronzer.

What's your natural hair colour?
Dark brown.

If you were stranded on a desert island for a year what 5 things would you take with you?
A 5 year supply of suncream so that I wouldn't go all wrinkly.
A very long book.
A bikini.
A knife to cut down coconuts and shizzle.
An Ipod! - with a very long battery life!

What would be your dream job?
Working with animals in some way, perhaps as a dolphin trainer.

xxx
You have read this article miscellaneous with the title You asked & I'm telling!. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/08/you-asked-i-telling.html. Thanks!