Eyeko: Tea Rose Polish

I road tested Eyeko's Tea Rose Polish last week even though out of all the polishes I have been sent, this was the one that excited me the least. However, I quite like it! It's not a colour I would normally go for but on the nails it's a very pretty shade and gave good coverage even after 1 coat.

It's suitable for work which is always a plus; it's not too bright or garish. Plus it was super easy to remove which is always a good thing. There's nothing worse than having pink bits left behind!

Eyeko polishes are £3.50 and available from the website.

P.S. If you're thinking about ordering from the Eyeko website don't forget to use my code E8761 to get a free gift!


You have read this article beauty with the title Eyeko: Tea Rose Polish. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/06/eyeko-tea-rose-polish.html. Thanks!